1. I don't wear full-on makeup everyday, the whole shabang (full foundation, etc) comes out only for *special* events like anniversaries, haha. My daily routine usually consists of concealer, powder, mascara. If I have more time and feel like it, I'll do the whole eyeshadow, eyeliner thing. Yeh, I'm pretty lazy and I value sleep a lot more.
2. I HATE drama (who doesn't?), so I try to steer clear from it. Because of my neutral standing among friends, I'm always the one they vent to.. it's interesting to hear both sides, but I never intervene.
3. I used to be a gamer. I started playing video games at a young age (got my first old school nintendo when I was 8) I was pretty much a tomboy and probably still am, even though I don't look it. I don't play games that much anymore, ever since college started and I'm continuing on to graduate school, so no time to play time-consuming games.
4. I've worked part-time, continuously the entire time in college. My parents never let me get a job in high school so when I started college, I also started working. I've had 3 different jobs; all were related to technology/computers in some way. I'm starting graduate school in the fall and due to the heavy course-load, working is not recommended by the department, so it's kind of weird not working.
5. I'm the oldest child.
6. I tend to joke and poke fun at people that respond well to my sarcastic, apathetic humor.
7. I used to be really good at studying ahead and not procrastinating. This was when I first started college. It all went down hill since then. Ironically, my grades have been increasingly better. Maybe my "procrastinating" and "grades" are inversely related? :P
8. I'm more of a listener than a talker (cause I get tired when I talk too long, haha) but I can have rare moments where I won't shut up.
9. I get buyer's remorse reaaaallly easily. In order for me to buy something, I must reallly want it. Sometimes I wait a week or more to see if my desire to buy it is still there before purchasing.
10. Oh yeah, I'm looking for housing in Pittsburgh (shadyside/squirrel hill area) so if you're from around the area and know any good places, let me know! :)
I tag everyone, 'cause everyone should do it!!!