Monday, February 2, 2009

CVS - BOGO 50% Essence of Beauty

I've been real busy with school and work... I just finished my grad school apps this weekend!  To celebrate, I  bought myself some Essence of Beauty brushes at CVS.  

They are having a Buy One Get One 50% off all "Essence of Beauty" products!!! 

I've heard about their brushes being really good and pretty high quality for a cheaper price (I don't really wanna fork out $40 for a MAC brush...) so I decided to give them a try.  I haven't used them for applying makeup yet, but they are sooo soft!  I bought a brush set that included the following brushes: Powder, Blush, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner.  It also included a cute clutch wrap to keep the brushes nice and neat when travelling.  For my other item, I purchased a Foundation and Concealer brush.  I don't really use foundation, but I'm starting to use my homemade tinted moisturizer since winter is really drying my skin and powder isn't really helping.

I'll be getting my camera back in about a week so expect frequent updates and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really love reading your comments, they make my day <3 ^_____^