Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sephora V.I.B Sale Event, Givenchy Photo Perfexion

Hello Hello!

I spent way too much money today at Sephora's V.I.B Sale Event. I was looking for a foundation and a lovely makeup artist named Drew helped me pick out the perfect shade!

Here's Givenchy Photo'Perfexion in 5 Perfect Praline. At first glance it looked really really light! But I'm really glad I received some expert advice. In most cases, you want to match your foundation to the color of your neck for the obvious reason of it blending in and looking natural.

Here's me really tired and ready to go to bed, but my foundation still looks decent. Of course you can't really tell the fine detail with my crappy macbook camera, but trust me it still looks like I have nothing on.

This one was taken right in front of a light.

This one was taken with the light source behind me.

What I'm wearing:
Givenchy 5 Mr. Light - Concealer
Givenchy Blush 23 Aficionado Peach
Givenchy Photo Perfexion, 5 Perfect Praline - Foundation
Givenchy Le Prisme Face Powder
Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil 07 Gorgeous Peach
Smashbox Photofinish Hydrating Primer

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I'm a MAC NC-30, like a warmer Dior Airflash 300, and thinking about getting the Givenchy Photo'Perfexion in 05 Perfect Praline.

    I was wondering... What MAC shade are you?
    What do you think would be a match for a NC-30 skin?

    Would you recommend this product for a combination-to-oily type of skin?

    What would you say the coverage is?
    My skin asks for a lot of coverage 'cause I have dark spots from breakouts, some redness, deep dark eye circles, uneven skin tone... =@

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really love reading your comments, they make my day <3 ^_____^